Named one of the liveliest cities in the UK, there has never been a better time to study in Glasgow. The rapidly growing city is bursting with inspiration, innovation, and culture. A thriving arts scene and endless cultural highlights are sure to keep inquisitive types busy, while the West End is packed with eateries, bars and pubs to enjoy once you’re done for the day. And with its range of superb universities, you’ll be part of a legendary academic tradition too.
Check out our Glasgow student accommodation locations below to find out more information, get in touch with our customer service team or book a viewing with us today to see the accommodation in person.
St James is just a few minutes’ walk from both the University of Strathclyde and Glasgow Caledonian University. Wherever you’re studying, our Glasgow student accommodation is perfectly located. With work and play always on the cards here, St James is all about community, whether you’re studying or heading out with your mates.
24/25 ROOMS COMING SOON!
St James is located in the liveliest city in the UK, Glasgow. The rapidly growing city is bursting with inspiration, innovation and culture, and St James is right in the midst of it all. Home to many students every year, St. James has a real community feel which has been designed with your wellbeing and happiness in mind. With cosy social spaces, gaming areas, many study spaces and its very own gym and cinema room meaning you won’t have to leave your accommodation if you don’t wish.View Property
Our Glasgow student accommodation, St James, has a community atmosphere and community that hundreds of new students call home each year. With loads of living spaces designed with comfort in mind, you’ll be able to choose options from ensuite living to studio living, so you know you’re getting the right one for you. At Abodus, we strive for a full 360 experience, so no matter what you need and when we can provide.
It’s within walking distance of the local universities and the location is made to build a student community. With our fantastic onsite facilities and 24-hour team inclusive of our friendly customer service team during the day and our security team in the evening, we’ve got you no matter the hour. St James is a popular choice for students because of its all-inclusive community vibe and reputable reputation for being one of the friendliest student accommodations in Glasgow.
We understand that budgets can be tight whilst at university even more so now than before, so we want to provide you with the tools onsite to help make things easy and stress free whilst you live your best life with us.
• Our Energy Price Promise – all bills are included in your rent for the length of your tenancy, the price on your tenancy is what you pay. There are no hidden costs, usage caps or limits so you can have peace of mind and focus on unlocking your Abodee potential with us.
• Our VIP Programme – this allows you 24/7 access to exclusive discounts to reputable brands that we work with from student rooms kit outs to healthy well-being providers. All this and more discounts as soon as you live with us.
• Our Well-being Programme – this allows you 24/7 access to the support you require, whether it be some friendly advice from our customer service team or access to a professional support team, we have the resources to provide you with what you require. We know that times can be tough, and we aim to ensure our students’ well-being is at the forefront of all decisions.
• Abodus Marketplace – Our vision is to create entrepreneurs from our students, our Abodus marketplace will display job opportunities for all students from local companies who have work on offer. We want to make sure all our students have the best resources in order to get the jobs they need to live comfortably which is why we have introduced this into our path. This will also provide information on the likes of CV writing to interview preparation tips. Everything you need is all in one place.
• Sustainability – At Abodus we understand that it is very important for students to make progressive, informed decisions and our resident’s sustainability of the environment tops their agenda. We launched our new ESG strategy in March 2022 where we pledged to make a difference and since then have partnered with Ecologi whereby every month we pay to plant 25 new trees across the globe to help reverse climate change.