With over 60,000 students, Cambridge is one of the stunning settings in the idyllic location lined with charming, cobbled streets. This characteristic town is filled with atmosphere and is coupled with its amazing academic history which makes the town the place to be for students and their love for inspiring arts, cafes, festivals, music, and culture.
Check out our locations below to find out more. If you see somewhere you like the look of, you can get in touch with our customer service team or book a viewing with us today to see what we have to offer.
Our university accommodation in Cambridge is located right in the heart of Cambridge. Close to both Anglia Ruskin University and the world-famous University of Cambridge, students at our Cambridge accommodation are really in the best location possible. Our university accommodation in Cambridge has the perfect blend of warm, tranquil, and homely vibes filled with lively and thriving events for every occasion.
24/25 ROOMS COMING SOON!
Castle Hill is located in the ultimate student town of Cambridge. You will find yourself mesmerised whilst walking through its historical street with all the picturesque and characterful surroundings. One of the wonderful things about Cambridge’s Castle Hill is how many world cultures are represented here.View Property
Our Cambridge student accommodation, Castle Hill, has a ready-made and vibrant community onsite to make your home away from home easier from the get-go. Castle Hill is home to over 100 students each year and offers an abundance of designed living spaces to allow you to choose the right option for you, from shared flats to studio living we have the options for you. Plus, we strive to provide a full 360 experience, so we can listen and provide no matter what you need.
Castle Hill is located within walking distance of both universities and is built for the student community atmosphere. Our friendly customer service team are on hand during the day and our security team take the evening, so we’re always around to help out. The all-inclusive vibe makes it feel like a community, and it’s got a reputation for being one of Cambridge’s friendliest accommodations.
We understand that budgets can be tight whilst at university even more so now than before, so we want to provide you with the tools onsite to help make things easy and stress-free whilst you live your best life with us.
• Our Energy Price Promise – all bills are included in your rent for the length of your tenancy; the price on your tenancy is what you pay. There are no hidden costs, usage caps or limits so you can have peace of mind and focus on unlocking your Abodee potential with us.
• Our VIP Programme – this allows you 24/7 access to exclusive discounts to reputable brands that we work with from student rooms kit outs to healthy well-being providers. All this and more discounts as soon as you live with us.
• Our Well-being Programme – this allows you 24/7 access to the support you require, whether it be some friendly advice from our customer service team or access to a professional support team, we have the resources to provide you with what you require. We know that times can be tough, and we aim to ensure our students’ well-being is at the forefront of all decisions.
• Abodus Marketplace – Our vision is to create entrepreneurs from our students, our Abodus marketplace will display job opportunities for all students from local companies who have work on offer. We want to make sure all our students have the best resources in order to get the jobs they need to live comfortably which is why we have introduced this into our path. This will also provide information on areas from CV writing to interview preparation tips. Everything you need is all in one place.
• Sustainability – At Abodus we understand that it is very important for students to make progressive, informed decisions and our resident’s sustainability of the environment tops their agenda. We launched our new ESG strategy in March 2022 where we pledged to make a difference and since then have partnered with Ecologi whereby every month we pay to plant 25 new trees across the globe to help reverse climate change.