You’re invited to join us for a week of events and activities where we’ll be focusing on both physical and mental health to remind you to prioritise your own wellbeing at uni.
From a live Q&A on developing healthy sleep habits and a ‘Pet a Pet’ event at your property, where you can cuddle with cute pets, to a Walking Challenge where you can win a £30 Go Outdoors voucher, you’ll definitely find an activity to enjoy this wellbeing week!
– Learn about setting good sleep habits with life coach Amber Empowers at 12.30pm on Instagram Live
– Wear pyjamas around your accommodation. Your reception team will be wearing them too!
– Grab FREE Twinings Tea bags from reception. First come, first served!
– Tune in on Instagram Live at 12.30pm for a Q&A on prioritising your mental health with mental health professional Wendy Garrett
– Join a ‘Pet a pet’ event at your accommodation! Hang out with and cuddle cute pets near reception
– Take the ‘Harmony in Health’ mental health survey!
– Break a sweat and dance to great beats at a TikTok dance class with a professional dancer on Instagram Live at 7.30pm
– Take part in a Walking Challenge for a chance to win £30 Go Outdoors voucher!
Register here to be entered into the draw and record your steps to win
– Enter an Instagram Give Away to win a mindfulness bundle, which includes a jigsaw puzzle, a mindfulness colouring book and pencils, The Mindfulness Journal, essential oils set and a Techtimeout challenge pack
– Join a guided mindfulness meditation session with our friends Yoga Therapies on
Instagram Live at 6pm
– Board games & puzzles event at your property with hot drinks
– Check out our gut health refresher video on Abodus Instagram!
– ‘Feel Good Friday’ Bake Off event at your accommodation! Join your reception team to taste their healthy homemade baked dishes and vote for your favourites
We’re covering everything you need to know for a stress-free student life. From recipe and interior inspiration to the latest attractions to hit your city, get the best tips and insights for your wellbeing, money management and personal development from our carefully curated blogs.